Doctor In Petticoats

Doctor In Petticoats
AUTHOR: Mary Connealy
PLOT: A strong frontier woman with a background in doctoring becomes entangled with a traumatized doctor who can only help people when she is near.
OPINION: Now this was a fun and original little story. Honestly, when I read the description I knew I was going to love it. And I did. The idea of this traumatized doctor unable to help anyone unless this girl is with him is both funny and touching. On a side note, I ended up skipping most of the side-story of the heroine's sister. It was just too sad for me watching her marriage quickly dissolve because she married a loser.
CONTENT: a secondary character marries a man who manipulates and lies to her, violence/blood/surgery described
(my) RATING: PG-13
STARS: 5 out of 5

Comments

Popular Posts