Top Five Anticipated Releases (for me) in 2016!

It’s been a while since I’ve done a Top Ten Tuesday meme, hosted by the wonderful crew at the Broke and the Bookish. While looking through my list of books I want to read, I found most of them are books that have already come out and that I need to catch up with. However, I did some research and found books by authors I truly love with release dates next year. Some of these I didn’t even know were coming out and can I say, I’m suddenly very excited?! Here are five releases I’m looking forward to next year. Bring it on 2016!


February 1st
You’re the One That I Want, Susan May Warren

I love Susan May Warren!! There’s something really wonderful about picking up a book by an author and being certain you’re going to love it. This is a continuation of the Christiansen Family, revolving around bad boy Owen who’s finally getting his redemption story. Super excited.


March 8th
The Goodbye Bride, Denise Hunter

I haven’t read too many of Hunter’s books, but I can tell she’s a keeper. Her writing is wonderful and I can’t wait to get my hands on more of her books, especially this one. A girl loses her memories and returns to the man she jilted trying to figure out why she left him? Sign me up!


April
Three Wishes, Lisa T. Bergren

Lisa’s writing another time slip story!! This is so awesome. I absolutely love the River of Time series! Apparently she’s going to self-publish this one hopefully sometime in April. This time, a young woman will be time-traveling back to historical California. Sounds so good.


May 3rd
Her One and Only, Becky Wade

I LOVE BECKY WADE! She’s just so good and I adore her Porter Family series. This is the last book, as each book is centered on one of the Porter kids. The first three were about the brothers and finally now we get an installment about the youngest girl, Dru. She’s a kick-butt bodyguard who takes a job protecting a NFL player. Oh my word, I love this already!



November 8th
Heartless, Marissa Meyer

Marissa Meyer, can you do any wrong? The Lunar series blew my mind, each book better than the last. And now she’s starting a new series about the Queen in Alice in Wonderland?! Dreams do come true people!

What are you excited about for 2016? I'd love to hear about it!

Comments

  1. I definitely need to catch up with the Lunar Chronicles. It sounds so great!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! The Lunar Chronicles are awesome!! Thanks for stopping by. ;)

      Delete
  2. Denise's and Becky's are high on my "must" list for 2016, and I did forget that Lisa has a new one coming. Thanks for the fun list and reminder, Faith. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love authors that are so consistently good, like Denise and Becky as well! Definitely a "must" :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts