Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Want To Read In 2016

Ten Books I Want To Read In 2016

painter Eduard Klieber 
Well, a new year often makes me (and everyone, I'm sure) reflect on things. We start New Years Resolutions, creating elaborate plans for this year. Reading more is definitely one of mine. Will I attain to read all these books this year? I hope so. If not, I'll have fun trying. :D

Five Glass Slippers by Elisabeth Brown, Emma Clifton, Rachel Heffington, Stephanie Ricker, Clara Diane Thompson
- Five short stories about Cinderella?! I mean, do I even have to think about this? I seriously want this book right now.

Melissa Tagg
-Heard SO many good things about her books. Can't wait to get my hand on one.

Rebel Queen by Michelle Moran
-Saw this at the library. I really love niche historical fiction - this is about a historical Indian queen and her female warriors. Sounds boss.

Her One and Only by Becky Wade
-Can't wait to finish Becky Wade's Porter Family series.

Winter by Marissa Meyer
-I NEED THIS BOOK!!

Deluge by Lisa T. Bergren
-I know, how have I not read this yet? The truth is, I love the River of Time series. I read all the books, and even own the novellas Torrent & Bourne. But I had no idea about Deluge even being written, for awhile. Now I know, so I need to read it. :D

Five Enchanted Roses by Kaycee Browning, Savannah Jezowski, Jenelle Schmidt, Dorian Tsukioka, Hayden Wand
-BEAUTY AND THE BEAST RETELLINGS!??! Slay me now!

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
-I've heard a lot of emotional, excited hype about this one. Sounds really good.

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
-I read the first book years ago, Throne of Glass. I liked it but wasn't super eager to read the next book. Then imagine my surprise when I see all the unbelievable hype about this and the rest of the series. I'm reading to jump back on the bandwagon. 


Comments

  1. Five Glass Slippers is very, very good and I really, really want to read Five Enchanted Roses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed it!! I'm definitely excited for both!

      Delete
  2. I hope you manage to read all these books this year!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/top-ten-tuesday-38/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely plan to try! :D

      Delete
  3. My co-blogger is reading Six of Crows right now, and she can't shut up about how amazing it is! It has me ridiculously hyped about it :p If it's anything like her Grisha trilogy, it is sure to be amazing!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts