Challenge: Day 10 – Favorite Genre

Action-adventure and fantasy are two of my favorite genres overall and that includes Asian dramas as well. There aren’t many dramas that I can think of that fit those genres; compared to the many melos, office dramas, and romances… but again, every K-drama is a romance, lol, so I don’t think that genre really counts.

Action-Adventure Dramas That I Liked:
City Hunter
Healer
Faith/The Great Doctor
The Vigilantes in Masks/Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei
The Young Warriors of the Yang Clan

Fantasy Dramas That I Liked:
Arang and the Magistrate
Faith/The Great Doctor
The Girl Who Sees Smells
Legend of Hyang Dang
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Comments

  1. yes, I think it's true that every k-drama is really more of a romance, well, most of them anyway but that's not a bad thing.

    I like your list though I have to admit, I really did not like Faith at all, I like the first part, the second part is a bit odd to me.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think the romance is a good thing, hehe.

      Oh yes, I do think that the plot could've been put together in better ways in Faith especially later on, however I loved the romance which carried me through. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts