Challenge: Day 13 – Character You Are Most Similar To


As soon as I saw Hong Seol in Cheese in the Trap, I understood her right away with all her similarities to myself. A very quiet, introverted girl, she’d rather keep her feelings and emotions to herself, even to her own detriment at times. She’s very compassionate and sensitive to others. She wants to get along with others and tries to see other people’s perspectives, though at times she fails at this (like we all do). I also love her fashion sense which is just casual and adorable, though I can’t say I always dress the same as I usually opt out for pure comfort – which would be jeans and big T-shirts.


I really love her character in CITT especially her growth as the drama has progressed. She’s so easy to root for as the heroine. I really just want her character to be happy by the end (the drama is still airing), so hopefully the CITT writers continue to deliver!

Comments

  1. I want this drama to end already so I can start it! The lead character sounds like someone I could really identify with, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a couple more weeks til it ends! :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all of us introverted girls are cheering for Hong Seol. I'm definitely hoping for a strong ending as well. :D

      Delete
  3. Ha, I am on episode 10, and very shortly after I started watching it I told a drama-watching friend that I'd never seen a drama with a heroine who was so much like me before. :D I'm really hoping it ends well!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts