Challenge: Day 17 – Least Favorite Drama


I usually try and forget those pesky “least favorite” dramas. Like permanently erase them from my memories with secret alien technology I commandeered from Area 51. After looking through an extensive list of dramas (many thanks to MyDramaList) I suddenly remembered a drama I hadn't thought of in a long time. Take Care of the Young Lady (or My Fair Lady) – a drama I watched very early on when I first started watching K-dramas. I actually finished the whole thing (I never would’ve done that today, lol). The story is about a guy in debt who becomes a bratty rich girl's butler.


I can’t remember much else except that it was a very disjointed story that was soooo boring, the leads had no chemistry, the heroine was soooo boring, and everything about it was blah and disconnected. I think it started out better… I remember liking moments (what were those moments though…). I also remember that by the end of the show I was more interested in seeing if the second leads liked each other than the main couple. Ha! Overall, it was a show I forgot very quickly after ending it. So, yeah. Was it the worst? Not really, but just so mediocre that I’d call it a “least favorite”.

Comments

  1. saw the first episode and I just sort of decided not to continue. I didn't care or the characters and the actors are wasted here.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First episodes definitely can make or break a show for me too. ;)

      Delete
  2. I didn't even make it through the first episode of this drama! Which broke my heart because I ADORE Yoon Eun Hye.

    My least favorite drama has to be Color of Woman or Level Seven Civil Servant. Never have I wanted the hours of my life wasted on a drama back more than when I watched both of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so sad how wasted Yoon Eun Hye was in this drama. Her and everyone else, because they had a lot of strong actors.

      Haven't seen Color of Woman (but it sounds bad, lol) and Level Seven Civil Servant... sigh. That one was so disappointing. It could've easily been my least favorite however I dropped it midway, so I didn't think it qualified. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts