Teaser Tuesday



Today I'm joining in Teaser Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.

The rules are simple and anyone can join in! To do so, just:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• Be careful not to include spoilers.
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser:

"Travis watched the emotions flicker over Shay's face and wished they weren't standing in front of the whole town. Wished they weren't in the middle of a solemn occasion so he could say something to erase the hurt in her eyes."

-page 35, The Accidental Bride by Denise Hunter



So far this has been another cute and simple romantic story by Denise Hunter. The story doesn't reinvent the rom-com wheel but uses the familiar tropes in the right way. Also the cover is cute, which is probably why I picked up the book in the first place. Hehe.

Comments

  1. Story sounds cute, too. Thanks for sharing. Here's my TT link: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-19D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this author! One of my go to authors for clean reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I discovered Denise Hunter pretty recently but her books are fun and cute.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like the kind of book I enjoy reading.
    My Tuesday post features GIRL IN HYACINTH BLUE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always been a sucker for contract marriages in stories. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts