Challenge: Day 22 – Moment that Shocked You the Most in Any Drama

It’s funny how many faint memories I have of being shocked while watching a drama, however the details are completely faded so that I can’t think of why, lol.



Tree With Deep Roots and Liar Game both had many surprising moments for me (so much awesomeness). I’m going to highlight Hyde, Jekyll and Me, for utterly shocking moments. (spoilers….) My jaw almost dropped when they revealed that the baddie who tried to kill the heroine was really Psychiatrist Yoon Tae-Joo who was using hypnosis treatments on the heroine for her to remember the bad guy’s face. Unbeknownst to her, he was making it so that she COULDN’T remember. Which was just chilling and scary when he was making her relive that moment when she was being choked to death. Too bad this drama flailed around and fell apart half way through (no I didn’t finish it, lol; but the recaps assured me that I hadn’t missed anything).

Comments

  1. Ugh, I am sad that I wasn't as smart as you and actually watched this whole drama. Seriously, there has never been a drama that fell apart as badly and quickly as this drama did. They gave the reveal and wrapped up the baddie way too soon! Though, I do admit to also being shocked when Sweet Potato from I Need Romance 3 turned out to be the bad guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, I'm sorry! I know the pain of sticking with those bad dramas. By the end, you're like: what happened and whyyy? lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts