Challenge: Day 27 – Dream Cast for a Drama

A dream cast really has a lot to do with what the drama is about. Which means I’ve been trying to create drama ideas in my mind and figure out who should be in these said dramas.

For a revenge, thriller drama I’d like to see Shin Sung Rok and Nam Goong Min. Also Kim Nam Gil. It’s been so long since he’s been in a drama… or a good one. These three have mega intensity on screen and all are totally capable of playing intense villains. Man, it sounds so good.

For a cute rom-com drama, I’d like to see Lee Sun Gyun and Gong Hyo Jin again! They haven’t done a drama together since Pasta. I’d love to see the chemistry they had in another show… one that has a far more interesting story..


An alternative cast for a romance drama would be Lee Yoon Ji as the heroine. She’s been in supporting roles for a very long time and I’d love to see her be given a break out role. I could imagine quite a few guys as her love interest. So I’ll just choose Lee Joon-Ki. Because that would be an awesome pairing. Or maybe they should just pair her up with Jo Jung Suk again. Yes, please.

Comments

Popular Posts