Challenge: Day 30 – A Drama You Wished Never Ended and Continued On

The last question of the challenge! Can’t believe that it’s been over 30 days already!

Liar Game

My Love From Another Star


If only dramas had the ability to continue on indefinitely and never lose their interest. I am a firm believer in shows that don't have deadlines or have too many seasons will “jump the shark" eventually. But if there was some magical ability to keep a drama from ever going bad than I would wish for Liar Game and My Love From Another Star to have never ended. With one show I could’ve had endless psychological intensity and mental adrenaline rushes and with the other one I could have endless happy romantic moments and of course tear-filled moments as well.

Comments

  1. LIAR GAME SEASON 2 NOW PLEASE. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news! Lee Sang-Yoon confirmed in an interview that Liar Game 2 will happen. Bad news - it may not be until later this year or next. But still! It sounds like it's gonna happen. :D Here's the source:
      http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/news-bites-april-2-2016/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts