News Train 2: Dragons and Giant Apes

More hodgepodge stuff of shows I’m anticipating and currently watching!

Upcoming Shows:

So I recently learned about The Magnificent Seven, a remake of the 1960’s version that originally starred Yul Brynner and Steve McQueen. I honestly have never watched the original but the remake looks pretty exciting. I like the idea of westerns (gunslingers, shoot-outs, saloon fights) but I’m not a fan of most of them as classic westerns are a little slow for my taste. However, this remake looks action packed PLUS (okay, the real reason I’m interested…) Chris Pratt is in it and Lee Byung-Hun!!

I honestly forgot about Kong: Skull Island until I was looking through Tom Hiddleston’s IMDB page. It’s an origin story on King Kong. Not exactly sure what that means but I’ve always liked the King Kong movies… and yes, the REAL reason I’m stoked is because Tom Hiddleston is starring! I mean, how can I resist? Hehe.

Current Shows:

Six Flying Dragons – still watching and only falling more in LOVE! This drama, how can you be so freakin’ heartfelt, intense, epic and emotional?? The swordfights, the bromance, the epic speeches, so many surprises, SO MANY STRONG GIRL CHARACTERS, the secret CULT THAT CONTROLS EVERYTHING!

Beautiful Gong-shim – I’ve kinda fallen behind but the show has been pretty cutesy and silly so far, which is a nice change of pace from the other stuff I’m watching.

Parks and Rec – aww! Ben and Leslie got married. They are so freakin’ adorable. I really have to give it to the show for creating so many sweet couples and likable characters.


Comments

Popular Posts