5 Books From Multiple Genre That I've Recently Added To My TBR List


5 Books From Multiple Genre That I've Recently Added To My TBR List


   

It's been awhile since I've done a Top Ten Tuesday by the Broke and the Bookish! Partly because I haven't been reading as much as I should/could. But that doesn't mean there aren't books I'm interested in reading, hehe. Because I definitely have a loooot of books I want to read!!

#Contemporary Romance

#1 True to You by Becky Wade

Why This Book: Read a lovely review by RissiWrites. The story sounds delightful with a Navy SEAL hero and an introverted genealogist. Plus, its Becky Wade, people. She’s fabulous.

#Young Adult


Why This Book: This book popped up on the fabulous Dramabeans K-drama blog and immediately I was intrigued. A book about a Korean-American girl using K-drama tropes to find true love? Sounds way too cute!

#3 For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund 

Why This Book: This book has come on and off my radar for a little while but I read another great review for it on The Silver Petticoat Review. I’m a big Persuasian fan – so a young adult sci-fi remake? Sign me up.

#4 Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

Why This Book: Who hasn’t heard of this book, lol? I’m just horribly behind on reading it. It sounds fabulous from all the rave reviews I’ve heard about it.

#Nonfiction

#5 Adams-Jefferson Letters by Adams, Jefferson; editor Cappon

Why This Book: There’s something so fascinating and intriguing about getting the actual words of people from history. It’s more personal than a history book could ever be. And the American Revolution era is my fav.

Let me know the books you're excited about reading and the genres they're from!

Comments

  1. I have #3 and have started reading it, it's suppose to be a retelling of Jane Austen's 'persuasion' which is one of my favorite Austen books which is the only reason I wanted to read this book. but 'for darkness..' is rather slow or maybe it's me because I can't seem to continue after chapter 4. maybe it will get better?

    I don't quite read contemporary romance and I don't quite like nonfiction. six of crows I keep hearing about and I have read the excerpts a few times but I can't seem to get interest in it. guess this means, I haven't been reading diverse books at all.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Yay for another Persuasion fan! I so adooore that story! I hear ya on the story starting out slow. Hopefully it gets better!

      Haha, aww, I'm sure you've been reading diverse books - and you've definitely been reading more than I have. You had a lot of cool reviews for the fantasy books you were reading. :D

      Delete
  2. I just added Six of Crows to my TBR list recently too. It was on sale so I couldn't pass it up. Everyone has been raving about it. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! And nice! Catching a popular book like that on sale isn't an easy find. Glad you got it! :D

      Delete
  3. I haven't read Six of Crows yet either, I'm planning to this summer!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/top-ten-tuesday-110/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! I think I need to make that my goal too. Thanks for dropping by! :D

      Delete
  4. OOO! So many good books. I *really* need to read Leigh's books (someday) because I hear they're amazing. Also, 'Thing Called Love' sounds SOOO cute. I picked it up last month because it sounds and looks adorbs.

    ...and thanks so much for the shout-out, Faith! :) Hope you enjoy "True to You." It's one of the best of the best. Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So many goodies!! I need them all now.

      You're welcome! I loved your review. Definitely! Once I get my hands on it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts